A weekend in Vermont



This summer in July - my mom, Julie Laur and I traveled out to Vermont for Carrie's wedding!! It was great being able to share this special day with Carrie and Gordon and their families. I haven't had a chance to play with the pictures I took with my "real camera" - these pictures are just with my little digi. So once I get a chance to edit up the other pics - I will be sure to post - but here's a little taste. :) Friday night we had a little get together with Carrie and we did the traditional "making Carrie's dress" and just hung out. You'll also see a very cute pic of a very cute little boy - that is Carrie's son, Geoffrey or otherwise known as "Little G" - he is so cute and such a ham. It was fun being able to hang out with him as well! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home