Saturday, July 08, 2006

New Job!

Well, this is a real late time in posting this - but I figured it's better late than never. In June, I accepted a job locally with a photographer who did my senior pics and someone I really admire. Her name is Julie Busch and I am her studio manager and basically running her downtown studio office. I am in charge of scheduling appointments, organizing proofs when they come in, doing wedding albums, and hopefully eventually I'll be doing some editing for them and redesigning their brochures and who knows, maybe someday shooting with them....I say them because her husband is also a photographer - he does it more on the side, but he does a lot of her editing work and helps out a lot with the children portraits. So anyways - I took this job in hopes it would help me learn the business side of owning a portrait studio and I have definitely been learning a lot! So it's pretty exciting. Another awesome aspect is that she is allowing me to continue to do my own photography work - so that's a plus! If she wouldn't allow me to do my own work - I probably wouldn't have taken the job. So far I love it and it's awesome just being in the photography environment all the time!! Above is a sample Julie senior pic Julie took. I would say that seniors are definitely her specialty!

6 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, July 12, 2006, Blogger Jonny & Mary said...

Congrats on the sweet job.- jonny

 
At 5:58 PM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayzers!

 
At 7:04 PM, July 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Friend,
Awesome to hear about the job...way to go!!!
Miss ya,
Jess

 
At 1:28 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! What an answer to prayer! I'm sure God will bless the entire situation!!:) We are really happy for you!:)
Post some Coughenhour wedding Pics ASAP!:) hehe
Danielle:)

 
At 9:06 PM, March 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! camping women Car alarm and escondido Diet plans to lower cholesterol Pictures of 1980 buick century cars The many moods of prozac anchorage jack hit evista

 
At 11:24 PM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site No mineral oil cosmetics Security systems in essex State mutual life assurance co laptop accessory Cellulite treatment systa a me Plans to build your own pedicure chair http://www.web-site-design-3.info adderall xr Skin parasite rosacea Capital magellan mortgage http://www.pda-pocket-pc.info http://www.honda-motorcycles-5.info

 

Post a Comment

<< Home