Friday, February 10, 2006

"It's raining, it's pouring...."

Sometimes you just feel like when it rains in life - it pours. And for this week it has been just that. It's been one of those weeks that you feel as though will be great - and then day by day - something happens. I won't get into a lot of the details that made my week "so fun" but the major one has been that I am now unemployed. Yes, I lost my job on Wednesday. It was definitely something I could see coming, but at the same time not. The company basically had to downsize and they were getting rid of 2 artists - and I just happened to be one of them. So yeah, it was really sad to leave a job you love. I was there for 3 years and the people I worked with were like family to me, and my bosses were great. What made it even more tough was for the fact when they told me Wednesday - I also learned that it would be my last day as well.

However, rather than focusing on the negative side of it - I'm trying to embrace it and look at the possibilities that now face me. I see this as a new adventure - of being able to start something new. Who knows what will happen next or where life's path will lead me. I just ask that you keep me in your prayers as I start this new adventure. And a many thanks to those of you who have been so supportive to me through this - I really appreciate the love and support and it's a blessing to know what great friends I do have!!

2 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger nathan richardson said...

hey, you are the greatest photographer ever.

 
At 12:38 AM, February 20, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

God will provide! It's been good catching up with you lately! You're great!! :) Wish we were closer!
Danielle:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home