Sunday, February 05, 2006

What are you listening to?

So as I was working out the other day - I can't help but notice the trend of ipods. Now, I know they've been out for awhile, but it never ceases to amaze me how many people have them! So anyways - I still just work out with my handy cd player but when I see people sporting their little ipods, I always well, think first - how nice to have a cumulation of songs to work out to - I have to decide on a cd and hope that gets me through it - or keeps me motivated for an hour. But then I wonder...what is everyone listening to? Do you ever wonder that? I mean seriously - it's like when you're driving and all these people are driving somewhere - do you ever wonder where everyone is going? Is this the first time passing through the town or is a daily routine? Well, the same thing with music - what the heck are people listening to?! So that's my question to all of you...if/when you work out - what do you like to listen to? My choice of workout music varies - but right now, my favorite - or the one that keeps me motivated through the entire work out would have to be Madonna's new cd, "Confessions". I haven't really been a Madonna fan since I was a kid in the 80's - but I must say - it's a fun cd to get you energized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home