Sunday, January 01, 2006

Meet Chad

This is my friend, Chad. This was also taken the night hanging out with Tyler and now I understand why I'm always behind the camera. haha. Of course maybe it didn't help that Chad squeezed his arm around my neck just before the picture was taken. Ahh...oh well. It's a great picture of Chad, though. I think I'm the queen of looking like a dork in pictures. hehehe. Chad and I are friends from high school and he's a 5th grade teacher in Perrysburg - which is a town just a skip away from where I work. We have fun together and with him around - there's never a dull moment. Some of you may have heard me talk about him - so now you can put a face to who he is.

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger kristin said...

i think you look adorable in this picture...of course, i always think you look cute in pictures. how could i not? look at that smile. :)

 
At 7:26 PM, January 03, 2006, Blogger nat said...

lol - thanks kristin!!! i'll pay ya later for that comment. ;) jk. :)

 
At 2:09 AM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pic is so cute! about time you post girl! :)

 
At 4:31 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger nat said...

haha - i thought of you mel, when i was doing my postings - thought you'd be proud. thanks for being faithful and leaving me fun comments!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home