Friday, December 30, 2005

i love sunsets



I believe these pictures were taken back in October. I was on my way home from work and I was just taken back by what I was viewing, that I had to grab my camera. I'm always amazed at the pictures God paints for us. I always joke with people that I'll end up getting in an accident driving from just watching the sky. I love looking at the sky when I'm driving - especially at night if the stars are out. I know it may sound crazy - but I JUST LOVE IT! It's this huge open space of beauty all around you. ANYWAYS......I took this picture while driving home...yes, some talk on their cell phones and drive - I try to take pictures and drive. It was tricky, so I don't recommend it - especially on dangerous highways. But anywho - just wanted to share the a glimpse of the beauty I saw. Hope you enjoy. :)

1 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, January 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant help it either! i have a plethora of pics while im driving. Prob. not so smart, but i just HAVE to! Would people expect any less from photographers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home