Ty and Natalie together?!

Okay, just kidding. No, I've never had an encounter with Ty Pennington...but I'm still holding onto the hope that maybe, just maybe someday I'll get to meet the crazy guy. But for right now...this is about as close as it gets. :) Just thought I'd have some fun with this.
But basically just wanted to remind you all to catch "Extreme Home Makeover" on Sunday nights at 8 p.m. EST. (and sometimes 7 p.m.). The shows this season have been great and everytime I watch it - I feel so inspired and really want to get out there to help people.
So if you haven't checked out the show - which I don't see how you could miss it - CHECK IT OUT!! Also - go out there and buy a TV Guide. In case you missed it in Sunday's episode...10% of the proceeds that TV Guide gets from the new issue goes to "Camp Barnabas" - the camp that the extreme team helped out. It may not seem much but every little bit helps...and besides, Ty is on the front cover - so how could you not want that issue! :) hehe... Boy do I wish I was able to do that photoshoot!!

4 Comments:
i dont blame you, although he might be a bit old for you
Nonsense, Nate! ;) I think in this case, age doesn't matter. ha! But since he does have a girlfriend....there goes my chances anyways. Oh well... :)
i thought i saw ty pennngtons brother the other day..does he have a brother?
Mel, I'm not sure if he has a brother or not - I don't think he does...I thought he just had a sister but I could be wrong.
Today is Ty's Birthday - he's 41 years old!!! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment
<< Home