photography exhibit

I entered a photography exhibit recently in which I entered 4 pieces - probably ones in which most of you have not seen unless you've been to my house to visit to see them hanging. I entered 2 from my Italy trip (one of them is below & it was taken in Venice) and the other one is a Venice shot as well. Then the two above are the other two pieces. The pic on the left of the little girl...that's my new niece, Kaelyn! Isn't she a doll?! :) It may be hard to read the newspaper article - but I got a first place on the portrait of my niece and the one below of my Italy pic and I received an honorable mention on the other portrait above.

3 Comments:
great job nat! thanks for sharing the pics!!
nice RE-BLOG by the way. :)
thanks mel - i'm glad you like the "re-blog" :)
Post a Comment
<< Home