Let's back up a bit
Hi friends!! Okay, so I know it has been awhile but I did promise you that I would post some pics of what has been going on. So what's the phrase, "Better late than never?" Right. Well, let's back up a bit to Thanksgiving weekend....yes, I know it's a long time and who probably cares now - but with my life - you take the excitement as it comes! ha!
Mom, Mark and I traveled down to Lima to meet up with Carrie, Gordon, Dad C and Geoffrey at our traditional meeting place: Olive Garden. Whenever Carrie is in the Dayton area visiting family, we try to meet up in Lima. It's a great in between for us and always a fun time. I was so happy that Carrie got to meet Mark and of course getting to see everyone again. I missed seeing Gabrielle and JR - but maybe next time. :) Geoffrey is still adorable as ever!! It was so fun hanging out with everyone and the food was fabulous!!


Mark and I with my nephew, Hunter! We had fun playing games with Hunter all day and Mark was a real trooper as Hunder challenged him to air hockey and making an uncrashable car out of K'Nex. Mark definitely scored big in Hunter's book that day!
These are Jenny's kids - some of you may remember Logan (in blue shirt) - he came a lot with my mom when she'd come out to visit at IWU. They are growing up so fast. Logan is a junior in high school...then there's Cole (Abercrombie shirt) he's a freshman, Hunter (orange shirt) he's a 5th grader and then Kaelyn - she's 2 and a bundle of energy! She's so fun! It's always a treat seeing them at holidays.

1 Comments:
I love when you post new pics. Keep 'em comin' Gina.
Post a Comment
<< Home