Monday, October 16, 2006

Someone definitely worth writing about...

Well, friends....meet one of my best friends and now boyfriend, Mark. I don't know where to begin. Mark and I have such a history with eachother - I love it. We can say that we literally have been friends for 25 years. He remembers holding me as a baby and I remember him walking me to kindergarten on my first day of school to make sure I found my classroom okay. We've been through a lot with eachother - good times and definitely not so good times. We grew up together in church and I would spend a lot of time at his house in the summers playing. We live a mile apart - so it was just a quick bike ride to eachother's house. I guess I won't go into a lot of details - but I'm just really excited to share with you who this very important person is in my life now. It's kind of surreal to me because growing up I had the biggest crush on him. I used to write him love letters (which is really kind of embarrassing now that I think about it - especially when he reminds me of them and that he still has them) but he was just "it" to me. He was Mark. My Mark. Now he really is "my Mark." :)

This picture is about one of the most recent ones I have of him. This is about 7-8 years ago I guess, but I love this picture of him. When we get around to getting some updated pics of us - I'll be sure to share. :)

3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Nik the Brit said...

Ahhh im so excited for you both! Nats, he is a cutie even 7-8 years ago! Keep me posted girl...

 
At 12:04 PM, October 18, 2006, Blogger Dan and Tiffany said...

So this is the Mark...thanks again for the email and keeping me updated...I need to read your blog more =(

 
At 5:03 PM, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! CONGRATS GIRL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home