

One of the great things about the fall @ JPC besides scheduling senior pics for those fall colors but also the fun times of soccer pictures with the little kids! This year was CRAZY at Julie's because normally she gets asked to photograph maybe 2 or 3 teams but this year I believe it was like 8 or 9 teams. It was quite overwhelming trying to fit all of these in the schedule - especially when coaches would call at the last minute. :) Well, I got the chance to photograph a soccer team - it was one of those things where Julie and Steve were swamped with appointments and they asked if I would go out and take pics of this team. I'm not going to lie, I was a nervous wreck....and I know what you're thinking - it's only a soccer team. But first of all - I think you have to understand the kind of people we sometimes deal with, so I wanted to make clients happy and then I also had the pressure of making Julie and Steve happy. This was big stuff for Julie to hand over a job to me. So with Dana's help, we went out there and gave it our best shot. I don't think they turned out too bad - I haven't gotten any complaints yet from parents so that's a good sign! Most of all, though, I was pretty excited to have this opportunity to do something like this - it was a new venture for me to get my feet wet with.
1 Comments:
hey Nat Crew!! hopefully you remember Caitlin from IWU :) I stumbled on your site from Michelle's and wanted to say hi :) you're still in Buckeye land and there's a guy now, huh? :) so glad to hear things are good!
come over and check out my little piece of China if you have time... www.xanga.com/CaitlinAW81
Be blessed,
Caitlin Whitmore
Post a Comment
<< Home